One of my favorite recipes from the days when I used to model was this spaghetti squash pizza bake! It take a little prep time, but it’s a really easy, two-dish recipe that comes together deliciously and is fully customizable.
2 Medium to Large Spaghetti Squash
What To Do:
- Start by prepping and cooking your spaghetti squash. Cut each one in half long-ways and scoop out the seeds. Place face-up on a metal sheet pan and sprinkle with seasonings. Cook in the oven at 400 Degrees for 40 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Scrape out the inside of the spaghetti squash into a bowl, being careful to not puncture the side of the shell because you are going to use it to layer everything together and bake it again.
- After the shells are mostly cleaned out, add a layer of spaghetti squash to the bottom of each shell, then add the pizza sauce on top and spread around. Then add a layer of cheese, then pepperoni. Repeat the layering with the rest of the spaghetti squash, pizza sauce, pepperoni and then top with cheese.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before moving to a plate to enjoy 🙂